Recent Posts

X

"Interestingly is an open forum that welcomes you to share your thoughts and advice on all areas of everyday life..."

To get involved all you need to do is click the register link below or at the top right and sign up with your Twitter or Facebook account. Have fun and welcome aboard.

Why does Keith Lemon wear a bandage on his hand?

16th October 2012 at 9:49am

It is actually starting to annoy me now but every time I see Keith Lemon on TV, no matter what he is doing, he is always wearing a bangage on his hand. Why??? I think he always seems to wear the bandage on his right hand and a friend of mine told me its meant to be his w*&nking hand?

Get his book - Keith Lemon - The Rules: 69 ways to be succesful

You must be registered to comment.

maureen mitchell replied

1st January 2013 at 3:58am

he has a tatoo on his hand and itv2 told him if he ever showed it he would be fired as it is disgusting. so the bandage is his prop now, he told it himself on an interview on this morning.

gatekeeper replied

18th December 2012 at 11:35pm

I think it unlikely the bandage covers an injury
its been there A very long time and would no longer be needed
it may cover an offensive tattoo
but I would think it must be a gimmick otherwise if it covers a tattoo or an old injury why not wear something like a fingerless leather glove

1 Reply -

Reply to Comment
Roranator replied to gatekeeper - (1 Reply) Reply
20th December 2012 at 11:45am

Yeah gatekeeper I have to agree with you. It is most likely just a gimmick. Unless he was indeed attacked by a kangaroo when he tried to touch its tallywacker!

badoode replied

15th December 2012 at 8:55pm

Did you see Keith Lemon on Take Me Out, he was so funny!

1 Reply -

Reply to Comment
John Heyes replied to badoode - (0 Replies) Reply
23rd March 2013 at 6:29pm

No soz end me a video

berolo replied

11th December 2012 at 10:28pm

ojones replied

7th December 2012 at 6:57pm

Lol Adam that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. I keep watching Youtube clips and laughing out loud at him. Such a legend!

adam20 replied

5th December 2012 at 11:24am

This is a reoccurring injury that started off first when he set up his charity Lemon Aid. Which is his charity to take "divvies" white water rafting. One of them fell overboard and Keith grabbed him by his open mouth.

Then when he was in Australia he was messing about with Kangaroos and he was doing a VT with a wrangler. He was told he could touch the tally wacker which were in front of the dangle-berries. It apparently got a bit aggro with him and he had a bit of a grapple. Apparently Keith got away relatively unscathed but says this is why kangaroos are depicted as having boxing gloves on.

1 Reply -

Reply to Comment
Bettyboo replied to adam20 - (0 Replies) Reply
6th December 2012 at 12:25pm

Ha ha I just read that and laughed out loud. Keith Lemon is well funny.

Samson replied

29th November 2012 at 10:22pm

I LOVE Keith Lemon. He is so funny!

jilly replied

29th November 2012 at 9:07am

I heard from a friend the other day that the reason Keith Lemon wears the bandage on his hand is because the actor Leigh Francis has a tattoo he is covering up.

1 Reply -

Reply to Comment
Lilly25 replied to jilly - (1 Reply) Reply
29th November 2012 at 12:01pm

Is this true. I have searched on Google images to try to find one of his hand with no bandage and its impossible.

Undisclosed replied

26th November 2012 at 10:54pm

Keith Lemon is a total legend!

legoman replied

12th November 2012 at 5:17pm

No its really annoying actually Keith Lemon ALWAYS has that bandage on his hand. He is a funny bugger though. Seen the admin has added a link to his book above. SO FUNNY!

berolo replied

23rd October 2012 at 9:23am

Thinking about it, has anyone ever seek Keith Lemons hand without a bandage?

berolo replied

23rd October 2012 at 9:06am

lol I think Keith Lemon is so funny and have often asked myself why Keith Lemon wears a bandage on his hand. I wonder what he is like in real life. It must be hard not to break into the act when you have been doing it so long and everyone loves it so much.

Roranator replied

16th October 2012 at 10:03am

Ahh that age old question @legoman. There was an interview done with him. Here is his exact response ""Why do you always have a bandage on your hand?

When I went to Australia I went to an animal sanctuary where they had kangaroos.
The kangaroo wrangler said they’re so placid that you can touch their tackle.
Well I touched its tallywacker and it set about me. I expect that’s why they’re depicted wearing boxing gloves in children’s books.
The weird thing is that its danglies hang in front of its tallywacker, if you get my drift.""

He is a legend!