6. Given that you spend half your time not wearing any make up at all, your supplies last twice as long!
7. Unfortunately, the extortionate cost of make up means you probably still aren’t saving much money…
8. Not wearing make up some of the time means that when you do, people really notice!
My philosophy is:look bad all year. Don’t wear makeup or put effort in your looks. That way, when you get dressed up you’ll look ever better
— Alexis (@skylerblue360) January 28, 2017
9. Sometimes, you go through long periods of time without wearing any makeup, and so when you go to do it again after a while, you realise you’ve kinda forgotten HOW to do it…
Trying to put on makeup when you haven’t worn any in awhile pic.twitter.com/zuvIWdGxOu
— Hannah Solomon (@SnoopDogglntern) December 27, 2014
10. Basically, you love sleep and make up in equal amounts, so it is generally a toss up between which one gets your attention on a given day.